Okusama ga Seito Kaichou! - Vol. 10 Ch. 51 - Valentines And Vice President (And Prez)

Contributor
Yikes, hope she didn't get any burns from that. Also chocolate melts at 86 F or 30 C!

Dex-chan lover
She really needs to learn from a certain gender bending manga about how to do chocolate play right.

Group Leader
You know, for supposedly being really smart, kaicho is really dumb quite frequently.

Wow... Who's that guy again?
It's been so damn long since I read this that I forgot.

Dex-chan lover
President's middle school kouhai who has a crush on her.
Anyway, I'll be heartbroken when this manga finish if the author doesn't give at least both President and Misumi to Izumi.

Dex-chan lover
Misumi IS awesome but I like the Prez just a tiny bit more.

Izumi ... you always treat the Prez like she is a burden but when Kouhai comes along all of a sudden you get territorial ... make up your mind bruh. You know you like the Prez so stop acting like a Tsundere all the damn time and give her some attention. If you don't really like her that's fine but make a choice.

If he ends up with both I wouldn't mind one bit (but based on the manga I don't think that will happen)

Dex-chan lover
Ui-chan! If you want to pour hot chocolate over your self and make it pool in your breasts. You have to let ITT cool down to warm and make it thick!

Dex-chan lover
wait who's Ikoma again? those melons are super effective at knocking out minor details

Fed-Kun's army
Can't say I like ANY of the women in this manga that much. All of them have big flaws and it's not cute ones. None of them truly fall into my ideal strike range.

Users who are viewing this thread