Okusama ga Seito Kaichou! - Vol. 13 Ch. 69 - My Wife is the Ex-Student Council President

Double-page supporter
@hawkeye2124
I'm also a Kaichou fan. Misumi to me is just boring - that archtype has been recycled too many times IMO and she barely has a personality to call her own. Her sister is obviously much better despite the similar body.

The real rankings are as follows
1. Ayane Niikura - deserves her own spinoff
2. Ui Wakana - obvious
3. Kei Misumi - the older sister
4. Karen Fujisaki - who should be turning our main couple into a triple because she isn't purely yuri
5. Hokona Saijo - photo girl
6. Makoto Sawatari - pee girl but isn't so great
7. Rin Misumi - yawn, although I feel like the MC could get away with fucking her on the side so might as well

I don't understand why people prefer the worst girl. Her sister is so much better even if she didn't get the screen time.

Aggregator gang
I've been reading this kind of things for about 30 years so I usually really don't really mind how things go as long as it's interesting but in this case I feel Rin was so much of a better choice that it's not funny, UI irked me since the first time I read this one years ago and having read it all I still don't really see her appeal beyond having an extremely cute design (one that is found in pretty much all works by this author anyways)

Dex-chan lover
Man, I'm sad this series ended... but I can't wait to see the author's next work \o/

Group Leader
Thanks for doing the last few chapters. I've been waiting for this to end for what seems like forever.

Dex-chan lover
@cas Did you check the title of this manga? It is impossible for any other girl to win.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, they're all good girls, I like all of them so don't get the hate. Plus as mentioned, the winner is in the damn name of the thing.

Now for Kanojo no Kagi wo Akeru Houhou to get caught up in a mass update like this & I'll be happy.

@mommunism. Apparently. Last time I read this was when it ended in JP. Could've sworn they stopped partway again.

But their H version is where it's really lewd.

@bk3k

You have pretty much hit the nail in the head for me. While i do like harem manga/anime, i only tolerate some and get bored/irritated by a majority of others. Mainly because lack of development and/or recycled tropes which are boring af. DxD has basically been a guide for every single harem ip and its been so boring. Misumi can be easily compared to so many other characters in manga but i cant say the same about wakana which is why i prefered the non harem ending.

Aggregator gang
@hawkeye2124 How is Wakana any more original? She's just a pouty Mary Sue character. Every other isekai series has that same clingy FMC that's solely in the manga to get jealous of other girls, and that's Wakana's role here (well, that and fanservice, but that goes for every girl here). The reason she's not a classic archetype like Misumi is because she doesn't have a personality at all.

Dex-chan lover
Sad that it ended, but I’m okay with this endind. Only major “problem” was the annoying Ikumi, the rest of the cast is somewhat ok. Fun ride.

Fed-Kun's army
Ikoma is like the NTR villain that's too dumb to actually do anything. Honestly he's the only character that I feel didn't fill the role he was supposed to once he actually got a bigger part in the manga. The ending was definitely your typical kaichou style event.

I couldn't tell whether I was a kaichou or Misumi fan.

Aggregator gang
What a cheesy end. They could have ended it with the previous chapter. Oh well, overall, this was pretty fun to read.
Rin's transition from uptight "public morals" killjoy to femme fatale was not very believable for my taste, but at least she gave it her all.

Dex-chan lover
This is the GAYest manga ending I've ever seen, fuck you for wasting my time. The art fire though, I hope the MC of the author's next manga won't be a faggot.

Dex-chan lover
Series ran on for too long. Lack of content/developments.

Will someone tell me why do I feel sad? I should be happy with this ending but I'm actually not at all! The girl with short hair was really good girl with great stuff about her. But the other one she was just soo talented what a waste of another best girl damnit! Plus should have never ever did the love hotel with the best girl that just hurts people for real. If anyone wants to talk about this ending just message me about it I really wanna talk about this ending so I could move on from it.

Users who are viewing this thread