Okusama wa Alpha

I laughed. I just looked be them as a couple and how they work together with m the end. And they are handstand me and make such a cute family. Squee!

OK. I didn't expect it to be quite... technical? But it's cute and funny nonetheless. Thanks

Supporter
wow I really enjoyed this. I was expecting an outrageous battle for the role of being on top but it was handled pretty maturely I'm pleasantly surprised. this is unlike many omegaverse series I've read before. I recommend this to others if they want something a little different from the regular omegaverse stories.

though I have to say, that mother.......... she took drastic measures but I'm glad it all ended well. /phew/
I'm interested in the counselor too. it would be cool if he had some backstory as well, but regardless I'm pretty satisfied with this series.

i usually avoid omegaverse works because of its iffy nature with regards to consent and some other stuff, but this is was really well handled!

Really love this. Usually I struggle through in reading omega x alpha, and mostly love the ero or pregnancy parts, but this one was literally a masterpiece.

I would've also liked a sequel to the omega guy but I would procrastinate in reading it because, well, the occupation is awkward & I smell too much drama/feels 😭

Users who are viewing this thread