Okusama wa Joshikousei - Vol. 12 Ch. 126

Dex-chan lover
I did not expect Yuri NTR. The fuck?!
Edit: So turns out I missed some chapters. Again: What the fuck?! Why the hell would you do this Hiyoko?!

Dex-chan lover
I don't believe that Asami CAN say no ... to anybody. Also, if she really had a problem with the lady forcing her to have sex (is a lie she tell ... she want it just as much) she would have said something to the landlord friend lady after the first night. Her mouth is saying that she doesn't like all the casual lesbian cheating sex but she's not REALLY doing anything about that now huh. And if anybody says that she can't do anything ... yes, she can ... she can open her mouth about what's going on to her friend. But she can't NOW can she ... she's been complicit for how many days now ... yeah ... no real way outta that.

Also, Thot teacher is setting up her slimey seconds to try and NTR Asami now ... ugggh ... I do realize that this can get WAY WORSE ... but it's pretty bad already.

Banned
I am honestly concern, Asami seems to have no qualms having sex with others if she is being forced to, it make you wonder what would happen if she actually being forced by the guy from the previous arc

Dex-chan lover
@phoenixir
@agtra
The author made Asami a fucking doormat, thats why he keeps putting in chapters where she gets raped by other men.

Im just glad the dad finally stepped in to beat the shit out of his son in law.

Double-page supporter
At this point u dont even care if MCs get ntrd , he's such a weak character

Contributor
Ugh, more of this rape/cheating/NTR crap. I'm close to dropping this. I'm finding the MCs less and less likable.
BTW, woman-on-woman is still cheating/rape/NTR in my book. Doesn't make it more tolerable in any way.

Dex-chan lover
@boag I've been with this series for this long so I'm not going to quit now. I... I just wanted a cute yome manga and it just turns into an NTR one 😭😭. Even though it started out so cute and this Yuri NTR arc is unneeded. If... the author wanted to try Yuri he didn't have to involve Asami it could have just been the side characters.

Users who are viewing this thread