Okusama wa Joshikousei - Vol. 13 Ch. 141

Dex-chan lover
@PawPadKnight, correct the shitshow is ending in a chapter or two iirc. Then the mangaka went on to create the other shitshow, Baka to Boing and is currently doing the meh somewhat ok but starting to drag on Hantsu x Torasshu.

Dex-chan lover
LOL ... he got his ass kicked. Although I would have loved to see the douche bag get his just deserts I just don't see it happening. A fine sociopath in the making that one is ... thanks, THOT sensei.

Dex-chan lover
I'm still recovering from the shock of Ichimaru growing his spine back. Wait!! Asami got her fucking spine back too? Oh. My. All!!! OH MY ALL!!!

Dex-chan lover
yep welcome to the world of betas, get one 5 second fame then back to getting fucked in the ass

Thank you Times 1000! Ichimaru, for finally doing what should have been done ages ago! Growing a spine, and punching out the scumbag who has been emotionally destroying & was about to rape your wife! Of course, you took a beating for doing so, but hey, taking a few hits builds character, right?

Hope whatever Iwasaki does next chapter is more satisfying, but there's some room for doubt...

Dex-chan lover
He got his ass beat by a highschooler....
a fully grown man, got his ass beat by a highschooler......

@PillarMan-FD, really, why are you rooting for pedo-sensei? He literally raped Asami after he saw her kissing with Yano, then he cheated on her and in general he is a pathetic degenerate. So why?

Quoting artstu: really, why are you rooting for pedo-sensei? He literally raped Asami after he saw her kissing with Yano, then he cheated on her and in general he is a pathetic degenerate. So why?

Yeah, he did let his idiocy get the better of him during the arc with Yano, but Asami barely put up any resistance, when Yano kissed her. And the thing with Iwasaki, that wasn't his entirely fault. He got drunk, and she took advantage of that. At any rate, it's better to root for Ichimaru rather than a sadistic sociopath, don't you think?

Users who are viewing this thread