Okusama wa Joshikousei - Vol. 13 Ch. 143

Dex-chan lover
She had this kind of hatred for men yet spent the entire series as several men’s plaything without ever getting mad. This backstory is trash

Dex-chan lover
@Flavor25 Her hatred of men waa due to her father beimg an asshole and a creep.

So basicallys she has been getting tricked by men her entire life, no wonder she is so stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Now that its completed i just glanced through it without actually reading. I remember reading the first chapters ages ago and it was first level crap, and from what i have "seen", its crap till the very end.

Funny thing how the author tries sooooo hard to dodge the bullet of making her cheat with some other guy but is totally fine with her having lesbian orgies xDDD. Meanwhile, the teacher that is always doubting her and being jealous when he sees her with other guys, is the one to cheat first!

Dex-chan lover
@Tearsax
the author made sure to have enough filler chapters were she got fucked by other men.

So the reason for her being such a naive doormat was because her father was filling her head with this man-hating crap... I have half a mind to think the streaker at the beginning of this chapter was actually her dad all along, trying to make her hate men even more by flashing his naughty bits. If that's the case, than shame on you Mr. Onohara.

Anyway, I think this ending is moderately decent, but it doesn't make up for the unneeded elements (such as near constant cheating), major leaps in logic, and weak story telling, especially in later parts of the series.

Dex-chan lover
Thank goodness it's over. Now they can go have a couple of Stupid kids who will be sure to succumb to every form of trickery and/or cuckery ... It WILL run in the family.

Dex-chan lover
It's finally over. Okie-dokie let's edit this. The Kurumi thing didn't happen. She and the curse chick were having their own thing going on during this arc. There was no yxYuri rape orgy. There was an orgy that didn't involve Asami in the curse chick's room. Let's put in the Rosie palms but with Asami and just link it to her missing Ichimaru after being stimulated by the sounds. The reason she's so tired is because everyone is so loud and that she's also horny. The Amami thing happened. It spiraled into the punching and slapping scene.

There I'll implement this edit right away.

Dex-chan lover
@boag: filler chapters with other men? Oh, guess you mean those extra chapters. Oh well, not that they actually count in the story.

Users who are viewing this thread