Okusama wa Majo

a12

Power Uploader
A chapter of this was recently translated here, though I don't know if 1) More episodes were adapted/it was continued and 2) If OP wants it reposted here.

A chapter of this was recently translated here, though I don't know if 1) More episodes were adapted/it was continued and 2) If OP wants it reposted here.

OP here. Thought I should make an account. I thought about posting my scanlation here, but not really being all that familiar with this site, I wasn't sure what the protocol was, if it would be appropriate to post here, etc. I must say, I'm kind of annoyed to see my raw scan posted on here without so much as a head's up or credit of any kind. Like, basic courtesy.

Anyway... This manga adaptation of Bewitched ran for 9 chapters in Weekly Margaret. I have one other chapter (it's actually the one before this; I goofed and scanned them out of order) which I'll be sharing once I've got it translated.

Last edited:

a12

Power Uploader
OP here. Thought I should make an account. I thought about posting my scanlation here, but not really being all that familiar with this site, I wasn't sure what the protocol was, if it would be appropriate to post here, etc. I must say, I'm kind of annoyed to see my raw scan posted on here without so much as a head's up or credit of any kind. Like, basic courtesy.

Anyway... This manga adaptation of Bewitched ran for 9 chapters in Weekly Margaret. I have one other chapter (it's actually the one before this; I goofed and scanned them out of order) which I'll be sharing once I've got it translated.
Oh no, I wasn't meaning to repost it, just giving a link to your scanlation (if I were to repost it, I would've just uploaded the scan myself/linked to the Archive.org raw, but I didn't precisely because you didn't want reposts without permission.) I do apologize if that was upsetting.

Thank you for the heads up on the chapter count, though, I've edited the page to have that count =)

Oh no, I wasn't meaning to repost it, just giving a link to your scanlation (if I were to repost it, I would've just uploaded the scan myself/linked to the Archive.org raw, but I didn't precisely because you didn't want reposts without permission.) I do apologize if that was upsetting.

Thank you for the heads up on the chapter count, though, I've edited the page to have that count =)

My comment was a bit impulsive; I had assumed my full raw scan had been posted on here, but I see just the title page was uploaded as a thumbnail. No hard feelings, but in the future a head's up would be appreciated. (I've had other scanlations stolen before, so I'm a bit sensitive.)

Also, to clarify: this particular chapter was number 7, and the one I'm currently working on translating is number 6.

a12

Power Uploader
My comment was a bit impulsive; I had assumed my full raw scan had been posted on here, but I see just the title page was uploaded as a thumbnail. No hard feelings, but in the future a head's up would be appreciated. (I've had other scanlations stolen before, so I'm a bit sensitive.)

Also, to clarify: this particular chapter was number 7, and the one I'm currently working on translating is number 6.
It's fine (Japanese thumbnails are what are used for covers so I only uploaded the cover), I do understand. And best of luck! (This work never got collected so it's nice to see more magazine-only Watanabe. Older issues of Margaret can go for quite a bit..)

Users who are viewing this thread