Okyu no Trinity - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Self-Awareness

Dex-chan lover
well this is going to turn into 30 chapters of not adressering the point/what you truly feel until something extremely awful happens.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope this is not going to go the cliched route of stopping the marriage right at the goddamn altar...

this better end with NTR and huge blow up big bang theory rather than some clichè bs, i cant stand it

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, was expecting something worse from his backstory.

Group Leader
the good of thousands should come well before the desires of two people tbh, they might as well go through with the planned marriage

Well"..... let's see how author will take this..... tho tbh somehow this started to deviate from undercover royal investigator to drama...... sigh......

Supporter
640.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I dont think the MC is an Idiot, he may not know she likes him and he DOES now he likes her but HE wants to stop this feelings becuse he was betred bfore, i dont like if Chaeacters have such Social Dissorder because one little event in their Childhood, becuse seariously how often do children stuff like that? A LOT but gladly our world isnt inhabited by social awarkward people. Children are a lot better living with stuf like that if it isnt a permanent state. One time is nonsense only if stuff like that happens a lot Children get scared.

Why does it seem like every manga needs to have some random drama to drag things out for no reason at all. I'm just so tired of this stuff happening.

Dex-chan lover
Okay... Okay... I understand where this comes from... he was betrayed and he must have been scarred.. and there was probably more times.. but... but really? I read this manga to read about cool thievery and royal investigations and cases and fluffy romance? What's this unnecessary drama? Did they have to go through this route? Really? I sometimes like cliche but if this is what it takes in order for their romance to move forward (since it was resuming REALLY FINE without it) then I might drop it... Seriously it was really good and you can see actual progression! It didn't need this overused drama trope! It was perfectly fine!! :( ALL THEY EVEN NEED IS COMMUNICATION!!! THAT'S FREAKING ALL!!!

Users who are viewing this thread