OL Vtuber to Oshi JK-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Angelic little devil...

Dex-chan lover
A night? No, goes by quickly.
A weekend? Nah, too short.
A few weeks? Not enough.
Months -> Lifetime? Perfect

I am sure the only one getting arrested is Hotori. Not even a kiss yet and already grabbed Hinano's butt.

Contributor
This is an all-out surprise attack, the sleepover was shoved on Hinano without a chance to answer back! And the POMF! movement was in full colour, Hotori is just so OP (and surely top). Will our Hinano survive the incoming heart attack?

Dex-chan lover
lol interesting her parents know and supportive, tho i'd half expect a comic relief scene of them being greedy or demanding a cut or 'charging' rent at an earlier age for her XD

Okay they've very literally brought up that these two having a relationship would be a crime now let's see if they actually like deal with that situation later on or if it will just not be brought up outside of jokes
considering they're both female, it'd prolly be more 'accepted' than like a 15 year age gap between an office worker and gyaru middle schooler or so which i'm sure has a small handful of manga stories about as ewll
This is going to end up being a sting operation or something.
it would be amusing if there was some kinda "Vtuber/idol/ under cover cop " series or so lol

Dex-chan lover
Okay they've very literally brought up that these two having a relationship would be a crime now let's see if they actually like deal with that situation later on or if it will just not be brought up outside of jokes
The crime they brought up was about the MC forcing herself on her, not age ("the beast coming out" etc.). I don't see that coming up. Probably just for the joke.

Supporter
Wow the JK is aggressive.

Comes over with no notice, announces she'll be staying for months, gets handsy and grabs at the booty.

OL thought she might be hauled away for forcing herself on the girl but it's looking like the forcing will come from the other direction.

OL made JK pinky swear that she really had parental permission for staying with her, but her age isn't what's giving her pause when it comes to getting intimate? Her line of thinking is hard to follow.

• This
Reactions: KZO
Double-page supporter
Yeah, sleepover for months is so acceptable lmao 🤣
Thanks for the chapter! 🙏

Dex-chan lover
So from vtubers to sudden "my stay at home wife is a high schooler".
What next...

Contributor
She could just you know, decline her request to stay with her. Any number of ways to explain why she cant take in a lodger so suddenly.

Supporter
She could just you know, decline her request to stay with her. Any number of ways to explain why she cant take in a lodger so suddenly.
You're clearly talking about someone who actually has a spine, unlike our MC.
Or you're talking about someone that doesn't live in a manga where they have to accept to further the plot :smugnako:

Contributor
You're clearly talking about someone who actually has a spine, unlike our MC.
Or you're talking about someone that doesn't live in a manga where they have to accept to further the plot :smugnako:
I know she won't do anything of the sort to further the plot. Just felt it was unnatural she didn't at least consider it.

Supporter
I know she won't do anything of the sort to further the plot. Just felt it was unnatural she didn't at least consider it.
Her brain may have been considering it but then her advanced case of "Downbad-itis" flared up and forced her to bow before the JK's demands despite them being overbearing.

Users who are viewing this thread