Old-fashioned Cupcake - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter!! It's such a lovely story, I can't wait to get a copy shipped <3

thank you so so so so so much for scanlating. i love this series a lot. both the art and the writing is impeccable!

Ahh, everything is perfect about this. I absolutely loved the confrontation between the two and I can't wait for more. Thank you so much for the wonderful translation!

i felt like i was going to snap if one of them didn't say or do something already. thank god. i love this bl so much, thank you for translating

Thank you for your hard work. There’s a lot to translate comparing it to other bl mangas. And that’s what makes it special. They talk and learn about each other and their relationship seems real.

Thanks for Scanlating! This one is soooo good. I love the slow build up!! It has that nice slice of life feel! Togawa is such a smol bean!! A lil bean that has a great character!

Group Leader
God... I felt this all the way to my heart. Thank you😣💖

The pacing and the panelwork of this bl is really too perfect. It has all the little nuances in the writing to hint at their relationship blooming and I'm so glad one of them finally confessed outright!! Thank you for translating this, it's been a while since I enjoyed a bl manga this much!

WHYWHYWHWY IS IT MARKED AS COMPLEDTED PLEASE IT CANT END LIKE THIS
Thank you for translating!

Users who are viewing this thread