please author, no equivalent exchange, not againOk, if she absorbs the energy of a young woman. Will it be the opposite effect for the young woman to age faster because she's draining?Damn! I hope not! I'd be devastated if that will be the whole plot.😫
Maybe it depends but other than some kinda demonic contract hopefully her youth wouldn’t be stolen but I can imagine some ppl getting targeted that wayOk, if she absorbs the energy of a young woman. Will it be the opposite effect for the young woman to age faster because she's draining?Damn! I hope not! I'd be devastated if that will be the whole plot.😫
well, the 'contributor' seems to be a mod/bot so i guess we'll see it eventually but it might be a while since they seem to upload hundreds of other seriesThe last 2 chapters are up on Temple Scan's website. I tried to upload them but it seems Temple Scan has locked themselves from uploads so I'm guessing only power uploaders and MD staff can upload their stuff now.
Thank you. Also, the ending wasThe last 2 chapters are up on Temple Scan's website. I tried to upload them but it seems Temple Scan has locked themselves from uploads so I'm guessing only power uploaders and MD staff can upload their stuff now.