Old Man Reincarnates and Becomes a Genius Actor - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
yo it may just be a hunch but... this guy just wants to be an asshole as a child, the only justifiable asshole, the kusogaki
7959c14e7c7b922cfd7b9b803d08394184a87ee853ac4b129b218d267f110528_1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This is not a very good story not engaging enough too , I am not also targeted audience of this type of series but HERE I AM READING THIS EVERYTIME IT'S BEING UPDATED HECK I even check sometimes if I missed anything or not.

Dex-chan lover
Yeaaah gramma! make that 6 years old taste defeat by your superior powers xDDD LoL and I think this story is self aware how silly it is.. or at least I HOPE SO

Yeaaah gramma! make that 6 years old taste defeat by your superior powers xDDD LoL and I think this story is self aware how silly it is.. or at least I HOPE SO
Grandma seems a bit bi-polar as well... get your shit together lady.

Dex-chan lover
We suddenly need to add the [Psychological] tag from this chapter. It got weirdly intense all of a sudden (albeit within the realm of possibility).

Dex-chan lover
Hey, you got a second chance at life, why not have fun? Imagine the shit you got away with as a kid.

Dex-chan lover
I am honestly wondering if his previous life existed in the timeline. Because the actor that got him into acting is now in front of her.

Dex-chan lover
We suddenly need to add the [Psychological] tag from this chapter. It got weirdly intense all of a sudden (albeit within the realm of possibility).
Intense all of a sudden? Did you forget the chapters where Maki had to save her mom from the manager that was harassing her? Also, iirc it hinted that her mom was going to sell her body to get Maki into the industry a few chapters back. There's always been a bit of despair and darkness hanging over the top of this cutesy story.

Dex-chan lover
As they might say, you don't really want to be meeting your idols; they will disappoint you.

Considering how perceptive our MC is tho, maybe she has an idea?

I wouldn't pretend to really know what really happens in the industry; that is for the actors themselves and the staff that works around them to know. However, the portrayal seen here (aka "a spunky and bright up-and-coming vs a jaded veteran that is faced with this newbie") is consistent on how it is shaping up from other works as well.

Quite formulaic if I say so myself. Something that formed in the back of my mind but hadn't really put into writing because I can never really be too sure how it would go.

Considering there isn't anything spicy going on here, I don't think the outrage machine will be descending on the comments section again... but I will have popcorn on standby just in case.

Thanks for the TL and work done! I'll wait for the next one!

Users who are viewing this thread