"Omae Gotoki ga Maou ni Kateru to Omou na" to Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou Sareta node, Outo de Kimama ni Kurashitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
@Velsy
1, Jean did this on his own volition, none of the party really knew he was gonna do it, he only really did it to get into Cyrill's pants anyway.

2, She is just a bitch because both of them are slaves and are basically worthless in her eyes.

3, ok

Double-page supporter
@Grishnag oh, I forget the mark on her face is what shows her slaver status.

and what a waste, he could of gotten into 2 bitches pants with that sage intelligence. What a boring guy.

Dex-chan lover
I thought there might have been a lot more chapters since it has been several months now.... Guess this one is hitting the shelf...

m11

@Serenata I guess we'll just have to wait and see then. This is a great series anyway, so long as it stays true to the novel

Dex-chan lover
I really hope they continue translating.

It’s rare for me to find an interesting manga with a female lead that seems cool.
Damn I hate the cliche that everyone’s a dick or secretly a dick. Though I’m pretty sure the “nasty receptionist” is gonna be really supportive and caring in her own way when Flum returns

@JKTV Hate that cliche too, but I like "looks like a dick but secretly not a dick" tho

Also you should know this manga doesnt have regular releases so...

@JKTV

Her last line made it clear the receptionist just didn't want them to get killed pointlessly (see what ghouls did to the other slaves in the first chapter, while being F-rank monsters). Flum has zero stats when she doesn't have the sword active, and Milkit looks like she belongs in a hospital.

Dex-chan lover
@wankerLin It's tag as yuri buddy, if you don't like it then don't read it and comment about how you don't like it. I'm not responsible for your own stupidity.

Dex-chan lover
inb4 next chapter "I-impossible!! HOW COULD YOU HAVE SURVIVED?!" followed by an accusation of them cheating or sleeping with people to buy the material
THEN these scumbags inevitably sending assassins to kill them and getting fucked

Thank you for picking this up. Reading the novel and found chapter one of manga by accident. Been hoping for someone to pick this up. Thank you again.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for getting this ! but oh man everyone is just trash in this world so far

Double-page supporter
For those who are wondering,
Dane does get his comeuppance, although it does take a while, and his fate is especially cruel
He gets turned inside out, but stays alive through the process.

Dex-chan lover
It would have been interesting if the reversal effect kicked in on the slave brand as well and turned it into the mark of a master lol

Aggregator gang
For everyone wondering about whether or not Feline Govt will continue this series, the answer is yes, we just got a translator on our hands. If anyone is down for a proofreading position, just go ahead and send me a message. We'll be getting the raws for Ch. 3 the beginning of October.

Users who are viewing this thread