"Omae Gotoki ga Maou ni Kateru to Omou na" to Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou Sareta node, Outo de Kimama ni Kurashitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.2

Dex-chan lover
@KingRagnarok150

Only mage girl finds out first (Chpt 15 WN), and then NOT Guts a bit later on. This is because the two left shortly after Flamm did, which is ironic because there was an unspoken rule about abandoning the quest to slay the demon lord. Since Sage lied about convincing Flamm to leave the party, he unwittingly exposed the fact that anyone could leave the party if they really wanted to, divine oracle or not. And since Flamm was the morale support of the party, and there was no one Sage could take his frustrations out on anymore, he became even more insufferable and dragged everyone's morale even further down with his attitude. This in turn lead to the disintegration of the party, with only the hero, priest, archer, and sage being the only members remaining.

But yeah, the twist in this series is probably as big and dramatic as Kumo Desu Ga, Nani Ka? But waaay more fucked up.

Dex-chan lover
@kru e i know! i just mean that the plot is obvious from here and i’m extremely here for it

Dex-chan lover
I take it that this is one of those stories where religion is a piece of shit that’s used as an excuse to commit mass genocide of a species that’s likely better than humans as a whole morally and physically?

Yare yare... I got fluffier stories to read, so until someone passes that LN link, imma have to drop dis.

Users who are viewing this thread