"Omae Gotoki ga Maou ni Kateru to Omou na" to Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou Sareta node, Outo de Kimama ni Kurashitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

I like this arc. The abandoned facility and the monster are so detailed. It surpassed my imagination when i red the LN. The mangaka did an amazing job. The manga didn't disappoint me. So amazing. I really want more. 👌

Dex-chan lover
I recall reading the novel and thinking that this was in fact the best usage of status boxes I'd ever seen.

Dex-chan lover
wait... so if healing magic hurts her - does that mean offensive enemy magic heals her? makes no sense it's only disadvantages 🤯

Dex-chan lover
The status scan of the aberration ogre was one of the most creative parts of this chapter. When I saw the wn version of it, I got chills down my spine the first time.
——————————————————————————

F̵͟O͠u̸nD̕ ͡͠yÓ̀͢u

オルʷtͪʸriͣbͬbͤuʸtͦeͧ: イグrUn͘n̶i͟ng ͝a̷wAy͟ ͢fŗOM

S̴ͦͬTͥ͝Ŕeng̀th͜: 7シヌ

ĮnT͘E͜L͟ĺi͞g͜eNC̴e: RESPONSE RESPONSE

Ḛ̫͕͍̎ͫ͒͛̍́̆n͇̤̺̟ͯͬ̿̊͒D̗͚̮͎̣ͦ̓ͪu̪̞͇̺̒̉̾ͨ̾r͓͍͉ͯ͌̅͆̊̊ã̩͕̰̱͗n̮̙̜̹͖c͍͔̹̳͛̏̏̽̂̆̈Ȇ̞̜̺͙͑͌̿̇R̼̹͙͓̱̝a̞̦̩̜͙ͪͩ̎n̩͈ͯc̪̗ͤ͐̄ͮ̿͋̂e̳̬̞͎̬̐ͅ: 9ͣデͨアͨ1ͤᵖドͭ

Agility: S̛͘͘A͘Lv̕A̸҉T͘͝I͜O̕N

DIE: 14

Fulfill your duty, Flamm Apricot

——————————————————————————

Group Leader
@Owyn My understading from the manga is that any status she has is inverted, so all her stats and status effects applied, anything that's physical or outside the status windows does not.
For example if she was inflicted with a poison debuff she would either get poison resistance or some kind of regen boost, likewise healing magic probably applies a regenaration stustus effect so it becomes desintegration. Offensive magic like chucking fireballs or icicles for example would be a more direct type of attack so it would not get inverted.

Well the sword she has makes her pretty op since it has a strong destructive effect for the wielder so in her case it allows her to regen whole limbs. That said if she gets hit in a critical area like the head, heart or lungs she would die instantly not giving her a chance to heal up. Obviously she wont because MC plot armour is the most OP type of defensive equipment one can have(sounds like a good title for a managa nowdays).

Dex-chan lover
@Owyn I think that it would be curses or something that affect her body directly.
E.g.: if you cast a fireball at her, the fireball will come out from your hand/magic and still damage her
bur if you cast burning on her, it wouldn't really work or maybe it will heal her.

Anw that's just my take on it.

Thanks for the chapter guys!!

Dex-chan lover
@Owyn I think, not offensive. only curse magic will buff or heal her. Thank you for this treasure
PS I like it get the official... But 05/06 2021 ... I'll totally forget about this... I'll buy raws, after the English translation will ended.

Im really curious why those spirals targeting Flum? can someone who read novel please spoil me

Damn. I hope they increased the eldritch horror in the future, since it was the keyselling in the LN. We enter the most badass fight in the first volume of the LN, hope they dont screw it up tho.

Dex-chan lover
Some weird ass status plates and such. Definitely not something that would normally be mixed with this kind of story.

@zokoi19 Personally my interpretation is casting something like fire on her would be more likely to freeze her than heal her (maybe not), if anything. BUT something like casting darkness/necrotic damage type things on her would heal her for sure.

Need a bigger sample size for things to be sure how fire would go, I guess.

Fed-Kun's army
That status screen was some real meta shit

This is a really interesting manga. I'm considering reading the LN now

Users who are viewing this thread