Omae Imouto ja Nakute Iinazuke datta no kayo!? - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

That was kinda sweet. It was generic but still sweet AF. I guess even if they become a couple she will still call him 'oniichan' (I guess some couples in Japan do that, incest or not).
But I have to say, Japan should put better QA enforcement on their geta slippers. Not only does it hurt women's feet, it also breaks too often.

Group Leader
Dad: "Graduate (from school) hurriedly!! Then gave us some grandchildren!!!"

Dex-chan lover
Dad: "your mother and I both have work problems so why don't you take Kana and maybe hold hands some and maybe work a kiss in there by the same time next year when your mother and I will have more work problems and then a few years from now when your mother and I will have even more work problems make sure you use protection ok have fun bye"
Why would they want him to use protection, they rotally looking forward their grandchildren

Dex-chan lover
We all know it, we're all thinking it, so I'll be the first to say it
This guy is denser than a black hole. Which shouldn't be possible but it somehow is :wtf:

If only we are bold enough to let the Japanese manga industry be in charge of nuclear fusion research, we'd have working reactors by now.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this isn't my first time seeing "female character trips and injures her foot" in manga...

Aggregator gang
I dunno guys. Seems pretty realistic to me.
Looking back at my life I can say that I missed dozens of (apparently) super obvious clues here and there.

Let's admit that imouto is not making his work easy also with her tsuns.

Woman is MAD
Now guess WHY
You guessed WRONG
Look what's HAPPENING now it's all your FAULT
Good times.

Dex-chan lover
His "friends" shouldn't be friends anymore with how they acted.
And he should hurry up and breed her.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
The Westermark Effect does stop things like this from happening, but I just like to think that she has an incest fetish.
Funnily enough, the Westermarck Effect's veracity is questionable, in that it ascribes aversion to genetic origin whereas more recent research has shown (directly or indirectly) that it is rather other social and cultural norms, reinforced by parents and other caregivers, to avoid sexual relationships that can result in reproduction within related peer groups; even where it is considered part of the concept of incest, there is no effect upon non-reproductive attraction. e.g. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26014825/ and https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/0146167210377180 and https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/1474704919849924 and https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12110-016-9263-x

With as often as sandal straps break in manga, I can only assume that japanese sandal makers have really shoddy workmanship.
Surprisingly, not the case. Simply, the straps are often extremely tight and meant to be pinched between the toes by the wearer's feet, which adds further strain.

Aggregator gang
The Westermark Effect does stop things like this from happening
I just love when people say "incest is not real okay here's the paper".
"Whole humanity's history of incest? Yeah irrelevant here's the paper"
Not even sure what to say.

Last edited:
Considering how he was seeing her as a little sister just a while a go I don’t think he’s as dense as we make him to be (people with little sis can try imagine and you can see that as well :v).

Anw Thanks for the TL 🙏

Double-page supporter
wow, hurting your foot at a festival so you have to be carried?

why are some mangakas so insanely unoriginal? either its an intentional running gag or they really are not self aware enough to realize farming the lamest tropes in the universe

I don't think it's that he's dense, the girl is constantly undoing all of her own work by not saying anything strait to him. If she wasn't being so annoying about everything then she wouldn't have any issues but then the story would end to fast I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread