"Omae ni wa Sainou ga Nai" to Tsugerareta Shoujo, Kaibutsu to Hyousareru Sainou no Mochinushi Datta - Ch. 6.1

Dex-chan lover
I got it!
roujin + bougai = rougai, the obstructing old timer, like that old man character blocking the way in Pokemon game.
Meaning that drunkard of an uncle was a stubborn boomer :D
Nah, that couldn't be it, could it? lol

Dex-chan lover
Well she didn’t receive any training from Yggrasia, so it’s not like she lied.
Is like a reverse question he is asking if the group of heroes does his working mentoring her (it feels from the start the guild put her in that party for her abnormal natural potential), like a special mission for high ranking groups to test that party like they do with the high ranking instructor with bad aptitude

Contributor
Good, there is justice in this world. Not only was that bastard fired from instructing he also got his swordie creds revoked. I'd bet he rigged the damn test too making it more difficult than it should be. Too bad the other girls left after he insulted them. Well, there's probably a next time for them, hopefully with a fair instructor as the proctor.

I was about to be concerned when Litty said she didn't receive mentorship, but then I remembered... those assholes didn't actually teach her anything. She's technically self-taught by watching and copying the moves of those around her.

Form a party with Roma? Please?

Users who are viewing this thread