"Omae ni wa Sainou ga Nai" to Tsugerareta Shoujo, Kaibutsu to Hyousareru Sainou no Mochinushi Datta - Ch. 7.1

Double-page supporter
Heavy Warrior guild training arc only lasted eight pages, shame. The guys there were quite likeable to me in the novel.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm....
i just realise... in a fantasy setting it doesn't seem logical to call a tank a tank
i mean: tank[1] are called tank because of the tank[2] and the tank are called tank[3] because it was their codename before their introduction, so it doesn't seems right to use it, appart for it to be easy to understand
and i just wanted to overuse tank too, that sentence was funny in my head at least
1: the build
2: the armored vehicule
3: the reservoir

Contributor
This little girl doing 30+ pushups in heavy full plate armor just puts me to shame. She just got accepted as a shielder warrior as well (pacing is kinda fast I feel, she did a speedrun of that warrior training).

Litty's amazing versatility means she doesn't have to overlap roles with Roma when they're in a party. Roma can focus on DPS while Litty can tank if necessary or switch weapons and go DPS if more damage is needed. Against small numbers of enemies they'll do fine, but now it's starting to seem like they need someone who can do AOE crowd control skills, like a mage.

Users who are viewing this thread