"Omae ni wa Sainou ga Nai" to Tsugerareta Shoujo, Kaibutsu to Hyousareru Sainou no Mochinushi Datta

Dex-chan lover
i don't think draw fighting scene is the artist strong point, most of the fight scene is just "slam your sword into another and see who hit harder". Neither of the two girls actually use their small frame to avoid hit to attack back at all, instead just took the hit head on.

Dex-chan lover
When I read the desc, I felt like. how the heck he can't see the talent in our mc if she's that capable? It shows easily! Even if he chose not to see because he didn't want to see it, that means he don't like our mc right? Then why are you bring her in to the party in the first place? Actually, even you hate someone, if that someone's actually talented, it's somehow noticed. Especially if you always together for a long time. Even you can't, someone else around you can. And you also can see through that way too.

Well, even I say that, I'll read this anyway.

Dex-chan lover
When I read the desc, I felt like. how the heck he can't see the talent in our mc if she's that capable? It shows easily! Even if he chose not to see because he didn't want to see it, that means he don't like our mc right? Then why are you bring her in to the party in the first place? Actually, even you hate someone, if that someone's actually talented, it's somehow noticed. Especially if you always together for a long time. Even you can't, someone else around you can. And you also can see through that way too.

Well, even I say that, I'll read this anyway.
It's called brain damage and many mangas do this cliche.

Dex-chan lover
Well, each is certainly mostly light-and-fluffy. But the one to which you link didn't begin with a sociopathic betrayal, and began with the idea of a little girl who represented more raw magical talent than ever previously seen. Unfortunately, that idea has rather fallen by the wayside, not contradicted but not much explored. Instead, it has become more paedophilic, which I hope doesn't happen here.

i don't think draw fighting scene is the artist strong point, most of the fight scene is just "slam your sword into another and see who hit harder". Neither of the two girls actually use their small frame to avoid hit to attack back at all, instead just took the hit head on.
I see it lol. Fights are all kinda short and lame.

Dex-chan lover
I guess I misinterpreted the description and thought that she got super strong due to where she grew up and training there day and night... But it seems like she's just stupidly talented, so this is just boring to me.

Read the 8 chapters, but I'm dropping this :/

Dex-chan lover
Cute but simple story. Feels like the typical hero in the making template without being overtly annoying about it. I'm hoping it doesn't devolve into the shit cliché where her past party turns psychopathic out of some misplaced sense of entertainment and jealousy.

Cute but simple story. Feels like the typical hero in the making template without being overtly annoying about it. I'm hoping it doesn't devolve into the shit cliché where her past party turns psychopathic out of some misplaced sense of entertainment and jealousy.
Same, it's nice, Cute, simple, and just a sweet story to read so far, I'm tired of the psychopath cliché but with what we've seen there's a high possibility that the author will make it go that way which is unfortunate

Users who are viewing this thread