Omae o Otaku ni Shiteyaru kara, Ore o Riajuu ni Shitekure! - Vol. 7 Ch. 32 - Even you...

Dex-chan lover
it is suzui's fault but his intentions weren't bad. His issue is he lacks self-awareness and probably because he likes mc as a friend so much he sees him as very simliar. He doesn't know about mc's past and doesn't think about ero-manga in public as a stigma. His popular image spoiled him in a sense.

@shyevsa he came across a girl he liked in middle school shittalking him because he was an otaku. It isn't a particularly bad memory but he felt isolated and hurt. IIRC I think most of the class generally avoided him because he was an otaku as well. So the premise of high school and his relationship with momo was to keep his otaku stuff a secret to avoid a repeat of middle school but here it got out anyways.

Dex-chan lover
@Hamin thanks. I vaguely remember it now. and with so much similar issue in many manga I just don't trust my memory.
gonna re-read it later.

I'm more shocked that no one here is pointing out how much of the dick the guy was for forcibly opening another persons bag.

And to MC's point, she probably would never have noticed him had they not bumped into each other and swapped books. That's just a probable fact.
But it's also neither here nor there because it did happen and they grew to be chums. That's the reality they are in so there's no point in speculating in what-could-have-been.
Then again, I can't completely blame him for not thinking reasonably in that situation.

Dex-chan lover
Highschool boys are at a delicate age.
Me? I'd puff my chest and show off my entire collection (sans illegal ones). Heheh.
I have no life...

@Freestyle
are you actually offended
imagine being that upset, you shouldn't even wanna be an "otaku", basement dweller

Dex-chan lover
partly blame both Suzuki and Kashiwada for obvious reasons. but for Suzuki, what a "friend" he is. He didn't even stand up for kashiwada or something. Is Suzuki that fucking dense?

Users who are viewing this thread