Omae Watashi no Koto Suki daro? - One Shot

"face turned redder than a monkey's ass." Woah woah woah is this literally what the raw said? Red as a monkey's face? Wtf?

This must be what it's like to be on the other side of the standard non-committal romcom protagonist.
"JUST SAY YOU LOVE ME ALREADY DAMMIT!"

Dex-chan lover
She’s like a love-starved Seo and he’s an even more shy version of Waka. This was pretty refreshing. Leave it to Tsubaki Izumi-sensei to create lively and likeable characters

Dex-chan lover
Just throw these characters into Nozaki, they'd fit right in.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, this mangaka's humor is on a genius level XDDD Hahaha, I can't get enough of her mangas<33

Contributor
I laughed and I swooned all at the same time during the confession. Tsubaki Izumi never disappoints.

Now excuse me while I reread this precious oneshot.

Fed-Kun's army
This was great, as expected from Gekkan Shoujo's and Oresama Teacher's mangaka. She always writes likable characters

So adorable!! I would love it if tsubaki-sensei would do a spin off or even reference this in gekkan shoujo

both of the mc reminded me to Seo and extra-shy-non-stupid Wakamatsu😂 this is really refreshing to read! 💕 thank you so much for translating it!

honestly, after reading this, i really want to see more of Seo x Waka. I WANT THEM TO JUST DAATEEEE

Double-page supporter
this is exactly how the things will happen when seo and wakamatsu fall in love

Users who are viewing this thread