Omaera Zenin Mendokusai! - Vol. 8 Ch. 38 - You'll realize only when you actually put them into words

Dex-chan lover
Oh, Kunihiko-sensei rose to first place on the thot love chart xD

Dex-chan lover
the development i have been waiting for ?
take off the teacher title and he become the number 1 XD

Fed-Kun's army
Slut? Too far. Thot? Spot on :p. Although she would be the runaway favorite if she wasn't so aloof. At least she's honest.

Dex-chan lover
She's not a slut, or a thot. She just has a teacher fetish. Nothing wrong with that.

Aggregator gang
@kronix Wow, now I never expected to see a day when you would come into a thread to protect honour of a female character, instead of assaulting "male beta self-cuck etc... main character". Beg your pardon for the ad hominem, just wanted to point it out.

Anyway, back on topic here, guess my psyche has become way to distorted over years of reading all sorts of hentai, so IMO Kurihara is a classical character of an NTR manga and her discovery in this chapter would have come only hand in hand with a bitter ending, so I'm going to stick to my guns on this one or better said tropes and/or cliches.

Yeah, one more thing, I know this isn't an NTR manga or anything of the sort, damn we probably won't even get any conclusive ending as per usual, so it might as well have been better if it would have been one.

VIP
well, she is least developed out of all heroine after all (maybe ties with sensei)...

I know it's wrong to judge from your own personal perspective and vice versa. but the idea of having a "unique" portrait of romance is a bit baffling when in our generation, if someone mentioned romance/love, we all got the same idea of having a "two way only" route, not some like branches of science or tree or someshit that goes sideways and another and another etc. Anyone knows what's up if they desire something else beside you. and that's i think the difference of desire and love

Users who are viewing this thread