Omaera Zenin Mendokusai! - Vol. 9 Ch. 45 - The School Trip's Nights Are Long

Power Uploader
Looks like we have a winrar. Also, while I agree harem manga do generally end in stalemate, there was another very similar series to this where the teacher does end up together with one of the students in the end (or it was at least strongly implied that he did).

https://mangadex.org/title/80/yasashii-sekai-no-tsukurikata

Fed-Kun's army
Labcoat girl is just too childish in both looks and behavior for her to be a best girl, ya'll trippin off the damn.

Fed-Kun's army
Sensei is the best person for him but NOOOOO worst girl labcoat girl is winning cause she was first girl...

I'd really like to see the male sensei end up with the female sensei for once. They're a good match for each other and look good together. Sadly, with this chapter it seems pretty obvious labcoat girl is going to win. I don't dislike her per se but the whole "first girl wins" trope is so damn overdone and boring. Seeing as it's ending next volume (apparently) there's not much room to develop anything between the teachers and sensei hasn't gotten much screentime either. It's a shame.

@seekermoc Thank you for reminding me of that manga. I really enjoyed it when I read through it.

Dex-chan lover
One of the few times first girl is best girl and I'm rooting for her. Also glasses + flat is a big win.

Users who are viewing this thread