Omega Tribe - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - An hymn to the primitive men (part 2)

Dex-chan lover
All I can think about is how people see him, in case people forget this conversation is happening in public, is Haru looking at nothing as if brain dead while people walk around? Or is he talking like crazy in public? Hope this is all happening in like a second, inside his head, cause otherwise people will think he lost his marbles lol

Something I wonder about, we saw the origin of the previous Omega, we can probably assume his instinct was mostly just survive and procreate as usual, but Haru simply couldn't help himself but want to help the African doctor who helped him, so does that mean that next step in human evolution will inherently want to help each other? Making them "better" than the previous humanity who is inherently selfish and tribalist? :thonk:

Group Leader
Something I wonder about, we saw the origin of the previous Omega, we can probably assume his instinct was mostly just survive and procreate as usual, but Haru simply couldn't help himself but want to help the African doctor who helped him, so does that mean that next step in human evolution will inherently want to help each other? Making them "better" than the previous humanity who is inherently selfish and tribalist? :thonk:
It's possible...Certainly Haru seems more compassionate towards the others after he became an Omega.

Dex-chan lover
It's possible...Certainly Haru seems more compassionate towards the others after he became an Omega.
I'm kinda curious on how that will go in the long run, if we're gonna get like other Omegas and they'll fight each other or something, because the story is basically about next step of humanity, so Haru being like that doesn't matter much unless we like see the consequences in the long run.

Dex-chan lover
I want to say that last page with Abe is from Himenospia. It reminds me of the art-style from that series and I know that series had real people in it.

Group Leader
I want to say that last page with Abe is from Himenospia. It reminds me of the art-style from that series and I know that series had real people in it.
oh yeah, you are 100% right! I read the first chapters of that manga, but I never completed it. From what I remember it wasn't too bad, but at some point I just forgot about it.

Group Leader
I'm kinda curious on how that will go in the long run, if we're gonna get like other Omegas and they'll fight each other or something, because the story is basically about next step of humanity, so Haru being like that doesn't matter much unless we like see the consequences in the long run.
I can say there will be interesting revelations in volume 3 and 4...and then...well...we'll see. Unfortunately this is a pretty long manga, it will take literally years to translate the first part (Omega Tribe) and its sequel (Omega Tribe Kingdom)...I doubt in fact I'll be able to release one chapter a day in the future, lol. I need some sleep. Yesterday night I slept 4 hours I think.

I guess I'll complete the second volume, and then no new chapters for at least a month. Or 2.

Dex-chan lover
I can say there will be interesting revelations in volume 3 and 4...and then...well...we'll see. Unfortunately this is a pretty long manga, it will take literally years to translate the first part (Omega Tribe) and its sequel (Omega Tribe Kingdom)...I doubt in fact I'll be able to release one chapter a day in the future, lol. I need some sleep. Yesterday night I slept 4 hours I think.

I guess I'll complete the second volume, and then no new chapters for at least a month. Or 2.
Well, I would argue there's no rush, consistency is more important, like two chapters a month for example? Sure stil, gonna take a while, but won't burnout from going too hard at it.

Also, there's Omega One too, which might or not be another sequel lol

Group Leader
Well, I would argue there's no rush, consistency is more important, like two chapters a month for example? Sure stil, gonna take a while, but won't burnout from going too hard at it.

Also, there's Omega One too, which might or not be another sequel lol
Yeah, there's also Omega One, but I still haven't even taken a look at it. It could be anything, even a reboot!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, there's also Omega One, but I still haven't even taken a look at it. It could be anything, even a reboot!
I don't think it's a reboot or a sequel, gives me the impression it might be simply revisiting the idea, maybe tell it in a different way, after all the original is pretty old, so maybe he wanted to retell the story years later after he learned more and grew as a person, hard to say since there's not much to find about it.

Group Leader
I don't think it's a reboot or a sequel, gives me the impression it might be simply revisiting the idea, maybe tell it in a different way, after all the original is pretty old, so maybe he wanted to retell the story years later after he learned more and grew as a person, hard to say since there's not much to find about it.
Yeah, it's possibile. If someone finds the scans, please let me know. Or maybe I'll have to buy the manga on Bookwalker...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it's possibile. If someone finds the scans, please let me know. Or maybe I'll have to buy the manga on Bookwalker...
It's seemingly sequel from using Google translate, so no doing it yet
https://nyaa.si/view/1758397
https://nyaa.si/view/1765627
https://dl-raw.se/omega-one-raw/
From the third link
作品内容:
『OMEGA TRIBE』新章、開幕!
監督・プロデューサー
庵野秀明 称賛!!
「梶君に再び会える。それだけでもう自分は十分です。
ありがとうございます。続刊にも期待します。」
日本がNEO鎖国時代に入り135年。