Omiai ni Sugoi Komyushou ga Kita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
WE MAKING IT OUT OF THIS ONE WITH A FULL BASEBALL TEAM!!

Dex-chan lover
maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This already remind me of the author's other work, "Your Feelings Are Heavy, Omoi-san"... When is someone going to finish that one, damn it!?... :qq:
Japanese authors really have a tendency to have a thematic/tonal through line in all their work, at least more so than western authors.

Anyway, thanks for picking this one up.

Supporter
Well, damn, I really like this. Looking forward to seeing how long she manages to keep this up.

Aggregator gang
Really cute first chapter and a funny (though a bit predictable) twist.

It just feels a bit iffy that the age gap is a whole 12 years which feels like a bit much, but love is love I guess?

Gotta wait for a couple more chapters before I judge because a decade of difference age wise makes me wonder what sort of interests they could bond over.

Another one with 40yo protagonist :thonk:
The genre of a single man in his 40s working in a stressful company and finding a younger woman in her 20s as a love interest is the meta. The working part sure is relatable. I don't know about the love interest part lmao.

Double-page supporter
This already remind me of the author's other work, "Your Feelings Are Heavy, Omoi-san"... When is someone going to finish that one, damn it!?... :qq:
Japanese authors really have a tendency to have a thematic/tonal through line in all their work, at least more so than western authors.

Anyway, thanks for picking this one up.

Offical translation of Omoi ga Omoi Omoi-san is already finished

Cant give any links here but you can find some place to read it from searching at google

Users who are viewing this thread