Omiai Shitakunakatta node, Murinandai na Jouken wo Tsuketara Doukyuusei ga Kita Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 9.2 - The first date with my 'fiancée' - Part 2

Dex-chan lover
If they both just accepted their relationship, then MC could just deter every guy buzzing around her!! :wooow: :hearts::hearts:

But TBH she should stop this people pleasing persona. It just encourages more people to approach her. ESPECIALLY because she doesn't want to interact with these people to begin with.

mmigHnc.png

Supporter
But TBH she should stop this people pleasing persona. It just encourages more people to approach her. ESPECIALLY because she doesn't want to interact with these people to begin with.
It probably comes to something with the things she does reflecting on the family name as a whole; so she wouldn't want to act in a way that would be disparaging.

Dex-chan lover
So many coincidences! Such a random occurence that they all just happen to meet there and happen to decided to play some tennis together.

"It would be easier if he just confessed his feelings instead of making things unclear."
I know a lot of characters who could benefit from that advice. There are at least two more in this manga.

It probably comes to something with the things she does reflecting on the family name as a whole; so she wouldn't want to act in a way that would be disparaging.
That's kind of what I was thinking as well. But you also shouldn't have to be rude just to drive people off.

In other manga when it's the reverse, a girl from the MMC's past, we have a term, "thot begone".
In this case, he doesn't even seem to be that much of a problem. Might be in the future, but so far just some guy with a crush.

Dex-chan lover
that was insanely disrespectful
a handshake is a peace offering, where you show your weapon hand empty in a bonding gesture
he basically just spit on him, grounds for physical confrontation

Dex-chan lover
Not sure why he doesn't just introduce himself as her boyfriend. Even if it's a "lie" (it totally isn't), it's a lie he's trying to sell to his grandfather and her parents. Why not also sell it to her suitors?

Dex-chan lover
Not sure why he doesn't just introduce himself as her boyfriend. Even if it's a "lie" (it totally isn't), it's a lie he's trying to sell to his grandfather and her parents. Why not also sell it to her suitors?
Because both of them is bothered with that status. They don't want people looking at them as 'couple' as reality because they both acknowledged each other as business partners

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I don't get it. You people lie to your own family for having a "good and progressing relationship" so what's stopping you from lying the same thing to the others?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I don't get it. You people lie to your own family for having a "good and progressing relationship" so what's stopping you from lying the same thing to the others?
The complications of it spreading. They're trying to keep it as professional as possible, only lying to their families, while maintaining regular life outside their view.

Contributor
That was a very amusing encounter. Would be funny if the other couple was also in the same boat as they are, but I think they're the opposite and legitimately dating, if secretly.

That guy from her middle school is trashy for avoiding the handshake.

I gotta question the effectiveness of their strategy of pretending to be lovers yet bothering to keep it secret from everybody else who are not their relatives, since a big benefit to letting others know is keeping all these unwanted suitors away. Why are they bothered from others seeing them as a couple if it means people will leave them alone? It's not like they'll become a real couple just because people in school think they are. It doesn't make much sense since nobody else knows about this "business partner" arrangement they have anyway.

Maybe on paper they want to keep their romance options open(?), but it's clear from these encounters that neither of them are seeking relationships with other people anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, what a coincidence. And I hope they stop being in denial about things especially if no one is complaining.

Users who are viewing this thread