Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 0 - Prologue

This kind of premise is similar to others, but at the same time is different... Let's see what type of MC is him.

Also, the art is kinda similar to Solo Leveling...

Take me in! I'm going to this read.

Finally !!! It's honestly weird that this got a manhwa adaptation this late since the title is a super popular novel in south korea.

Dex-chan lover
MC: "Who would eagerly start reading a novel with over 3000 chapters?"
Me: "Hey!! I would..."

This seems interesting. Imma go check out the novel.

@Rifard
The artist for this is Sleepy-C (REDICE STUDIO) while the artists for Solo Leveling are Jang Sung-Rak (REDICE Studio) and Gi So-Ryeong...
Sleepy-C (REDICE STUDIO) and Jang Sung-Rak (REDICE Studio) might be the same person or just from the same studio

Contributor
Finally it happened.
I was just thinking why it didn’t have any manhwa adaptation.

Looking forward to seeing how they depicted those dokkaebi bastards.

I've read this long ago, but now manhwa made me so excited that I would most likely reread the story before I go to sleep today XD

I'm actually crying, thank you for the translators for translating this manhwa adaptation,,

I screamed I cried I died and my sister called me hysterical and hyperventilating... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! THE ARTSTYLE IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN I EVER THOUGHT OMG!! KDJ LOOKS GODSMACKING BEAUTIFUL AND GORGEOUS WHICH PART OF HIM CAN BE CALLED THE UGLIEST KING?!?!?!!

LIKE HOLY SHEEP I CAN'T- THAT LAST PAGE HAVE HIM LOOKING ADORABLY CUTE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! //screaming intensifies

Fed-Kun's army
Reminder that Uriel is best girl and that Dokja is a asshole.

FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYUYYYYY
I haven't finish the novel but even so the first ark is so good y'all should hype up for this Manhwa
And dangggg that art get me craving for Solo Levelling again.

The translation version of this novel was completed in March 2020. Two months later, a webnovel comes out! Ah, what a good day.

Users who are viewing this thread