Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 10 - Protagonist (4)

Double-page supporter
0/10 chapter, kim namwoon is wearing socks and sandals

I'm dumb can someone explain what the bookmark feature is and what he gained from bookmarking namwoon???

@dawned Its basically a copy cat feature from what I can tell. You copy the special skills of a character you have "bookmarked" and depending on how much you know of the character, is dependent on how good and probably strong the abilities you copied are.

I knew Namwoon’s slippers would haunt me I just didn’t know they’ll be back so soon

Dex-chan lover
What an incredibly stupid ability, it seems the author pulled it from his ass.

@Kutabarie, the fuck you mean, there's always going to be abilities with faults, there will never be an ability where it covers both the strong points and weaknesses of the wielder.

Dex-chan lover
@Alfredooo0s It seems you missed the point. MC is just backed into a corner, with nothing to get out of the situation, and BOOM suddenly a huge fucking prompt tells him "hey, you actually have this really convenient ability that will save you from this situation. What does it do you say ? it allows you to copy other characters' abilities. Why ? No reason."

@Kutabarie, first, maybe the ability can only be unlocked in a life or death situation. Second, it's not even overpowered, what, he can only activate it for only a few minutes, and it's only one skill, it won't help that much in most situations. And finally, most people in this book can unlock skills like that, just out of nowhere, it only depends on current situations. Or what if the person who gifted the MC the copy of the novel of "Ways of Survival" is actually a constellation and wanted to change the future.

Users who are viewing this thread