Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 11 - Protagonist (5)

THIS... IS... REALLY.... COOL.
I think there still many hidden unique skill left.

@Sumatose Shiiit goes doooown dude I don't even know how to describe it. Don't wanna spoil but if you really wanna know I'll give you 1 hint
Sacrifice

im cackling,, HAHAHAHAHHAHA y'all aren't ever gonna be prepared for the interactions between these two idiots. and yes, the protagonist is hot. even dokja thinks so HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Dex-chan lover
....... Just fucking tell him? Can work together to beat this shit? What the f?

@garnetglory ive tried looking for a light novel version to read, unless it only exists as a web novel or something
I WANNA KNOW MOREEEEEEEEE

Waaahh this is just too good omg... Dokja looks more young tho than the Protagonist kkk~

If I were to explain regression without spoilers, just imagine Subaru’s return by death except the save point is the same every time. They keep their memories but everything else is reset

Aggregator gang
i love how frickin meta this is

a story about a guy who gets isekai'd, into a novel he'd read written by some mysterious figure in his pre-isekai world, meeting the actual protagonist of the novel, who himself is 3x isekai 'returner' and the MC is mindfucking the actual protag with his strange skills

Yeah, I like reading some chinese wuxia, and this is how i'd imagine the mc's. Usually the chinese mc's are ruthless and op, they dont gaf about anyone. I would hate being in the same universe as them.

Dex-chan lover
....... Just fucking tell him? Can work together to beat this shit? What the f?
For some reason the idea of fighting the power becomes moot since the moment they have to trust someone.

I don't think they'd have a chance in the real world by doing that, but I guess that's just my worldview.

Dex-chan lover
Couldn't even break the fourth wall, lmao!
I can't believe Neptune from Neptunia is more powerful in her base form than you :kek:

Users who are viewing this thread