Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 14 - Contract (2)

Hell yeah, this scene was very confusing to imagine at the time of reading it. I doubt the manga is ever gonna go up to the chapters that really matter but these are pretty good
Also, the imps should really be called Dokkaebis, imps is just too misleading. Dokkaebis are a much less known myth creature than imp so it can serve as a better blank slate than imps.t

Uriel's name is too complicated, same goes for the other constellations. For this version, It always takes me a sec to realize who theyre referring to lol... or maybe it's just cos I was used to the novel trans.

Well, cant be helped cos the novel translators translated the names really well. For example, 'Troy's Sorrow' is Achilles. It was actually fascinating how much they put the effort into delivering the subtle meanings to intl readers.

i case you're wondering the orv updates… unfortunately this manhwa get dropped (both zero and reaper scanlations) so… lets wait in webtoon i guess??

Honestly the imp is far cuter than the one I imagined when reading the novel lol 😂😂😂

Dude, the idea of not getting sponsored to get incarnation seekers to stay was really interesting and cool. This is honestly such a dang unique idea - intergalactic beings watching a stream of an entire planet being blown up.

I wonder if he has a hidden identity. I mean he was the only reader, now the worlds merged and currently has no backer. He wouldn't be like those other MC that are actually kings/emperors/gods . . . right????
It might seem crazy what I'm boutta say

I don't know :3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread