Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 15 - Contract (3)

Dex-chan lover
Hyped to see Jung Heewon’s face for the first time and compare it to my imagination

oh gosh thanks for picking this up! My brain is working double time reading the other scanlation. Also, it's great to read the missing pages in the other one.

Doing a side-by-side, I can see the problems you're fixing.

Ty for that. A bunch of small places making big impacts when getting a real good TL.

I grew up with a table-top RPG game called ShadowRun that had cyberware brain implants (for corporate slaves, literally in most cases), could legit slot in translation 'chips'.
I honestly see our society getting to that point eventually, just not while I'm young enough to take any advantage of it >_<, until then I and a lot of us gonna have to rely on peoples like you guys.

Heh heh, just after the good news on reverse villain, here I come across Asura team again... Made my day!😊
Well, I'd like to especially thank you for the TL note (again) about the Korean contracts, 'cause I didn't know it and was quite curious about that after I read the other TL.
It's great to learn some things about the culture even while having fun reading good webtoons.

I'll wait for the next update even more impatiently.😄

Can someone explain that panel talking about a "mother"? I can believe that the earlier translation skipped pages, but even so I have no idea how that page fits there.

@SumTingWong02 is it? it's using "mother" with quotes, and it seems like a weird jump to suddenly worry about his family when he hasn't spared a thought about anyone else from his "normal life" until this point.

Dex-chan lover
Why is he getting so damn cocky ? He ain't shit yet, yet he's full of himself.

@Kutaabarie, shut yo ass up, you would've died before the first scenario even started, more like your fucking cocky
But on another note, constellation "Eyes waiting for Tuesday night" 🤣

Dex-chan lover
The way contracts refer to the parts of the agreement in Korea look backwards.

It may be a misunderstanding though, there's different ways to refer to the parts of a contract im Europe but the law is supposed to make both parts equal.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get how he ended up killing the serpent, how is the mucus supposed to drain this "life force" thing? How did he drain so much he killed the monster?! It's way too big! Can not the monster just replenish itself by eating more? In four days?!

Doesn’t make any damn sense, I thought he killed it by an stomach hemorrhage.

Users who are viewing this thread