Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 159

Aggregator gang
They have something of a romantic advancement and the very next bad guy captures and mentally tortures her. Yeah this is definitely Korean. Over under what are the chances he makes them fight while he rubs and flirts with her?

Aggregator gang
Unfortunately by nature of Flame Scans' mass releases this comment is probably gonna be lost but I thought I'd put this out here anyway

We all kinda knew Dokja was gonna be the strongest, it's his story after all. But the reason is pretty neat. It's relatively obvious if you were paying attention but still cool enough to mention.

Strength in the star stream isn't about power of fighting prowess, it's about stories, the amount of fables and tales one has behind their existence. And even though Morb and Yoo have multiple lives to store up stories, Dokja is one Fable away from becoming a full blown living constellation, making him by far the most powerful ecisoin Seoul at the moment

Dex-chan lover
and that's why the secretive plotter (and I) like this manipulative bastard.
Let's not forget that he used the memory boost to remember when this scenario happened. So, not only he's getting rid of Nirvana with this move, but also saving his friends and planting seeds to break the scenario, therefore, creating a new fable and becoming a constelation.

Users who are viewing this thread