Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 16 - Line of Hypocrisy (1)

@sasarious_waifu
Only weaklings cry about spoilers.

I think I read somewhere in an earlier chapter, but honestly don't remember what. Maybe it was something about one story (which he read) leading to the next one (which he "writes"?). And/or something because of the "timelines" from the "protagonist of the novel". Well I read it some time ago and didn't really try to go deeper. After all I'll see it in the future. Wonder how long it will take though.

Can't honestly explain something I don't really know or remember of some snippets read in a comment.

I'll just hope for faster updates. I was wondering why there wasn't any new chapters just the day before ch. 15 arrived :')

Power Uploader
Chapter 17 should be released today if nothing goes wrong.

This scared me a little ~ https://snipboard.io/4wWL7C.jpg

The whole beating part was kinda skipped. Here it looks like kdj just knocked guy out pretty fast. What he actually did in novel:
I fixed one of his arms to the wall with the thorn and started the indiscriminate assault. I chose the areas that were the most painful without knocking him out, such as the back, thigh, femur and side.
[The constellation ‘Monarch of the Small Fries’ is delighted.]
[The constellation ‘Monarch of the Small Fries’ has requested an extension of the sub scenario time.]
[The sub scenario is extended by one minute.]
I also paid attention to the parts where the woman had been injured.
“Cough! Kuheok! Kuheeok!”
Blood and flesh were scattered. Broken teeth fell to the ground and the broken bones twisted abnormally. However, I didn’t stop kicking.
“S-Stop! Please! Let Hyung-nim go!”

The manga does seem a little bit fast paced, not sure how it'll turn out farther into the story (if it doesn't get axed before that). Hopefully it includes more details as it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread