Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 17 - Line of Hypocrisy (2)

Dex-chan lover
Look at page 26 on the panel where the mc talks with big military buff guy, literally looks like Seong Jin-Woo

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, wait, wait. There are children in this station, so those children also killed someone right? That's kinda fucked up, also if they did kill someone it definetly won't do good to their mental development (unless they did something similar to Dokja with the insects which I doubt).

Supporter
Wait, wait, wait. There are children in this station, so those children also killed someone right? That's kinda fucked up, also if they did kill someone it definetly won't do good to their mental development (unless they did something similar to Dokja with the insects which I doubt).
Yeah, technically, they only had to kill 'something'. I doubt everyone that survived killed a person. Some others must've figured out the killing insects/birds/pets(ouch)/etc. That said, odds are they did kill a person and their parent probably helped them. So yes, expect most of the surviving children to be messed in the head or have the broken mentality of a child soldier.

Users who are viewing this thread