Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 170

Dex-chan lover
Oh lovely, they sex-swapped a biblical figure and made him an airheaded floozy. Fuck off.

Otherwise, good shit.
Just to play devils advocate here.
pretty sure angels are considered asexual and/or sexless in alot of versions outside of the Nephilim myths.
Not to mention everyone is basically able to take any shape or form anyhow and being pretty is a form of persuasion.

Supporter
Oh lovely, they sex-swapped a biblical figure and made him an airheaded floozy. Fuck off.

Otherwise, good shit.
I don't think uriel was sex swapped considering the change from him being a eunuch being a problem to not after thinking about it. Also you have to remember that this person probably doesn't know much about angels so just went "this is a famous angel's name, let's use it and make this character that."

Dex-chan lover
I don't think uriel was sex swapped considering the change from him being a eunuch being a problem to not after thinking about it. Also you have to remember that this person probably doesn't know much about angels so just went "this is a famous angel's name, let's use it and make this character that."
Yeah that is kinda worse....
But considering how well researched most other constellations have been so far i seriously doubt it.
it would be a massive Faux pas to just not research such a massively influential religious figure.

Its one thing to gender-bend a character because cute girls sells and whatnot.
But doing it out of ignorance is a whole other can of worms.

Dex-chan lover
It‘s funny seeing how how Uriel so passionately shipping these two.

Me reading Uriel saying dokja being eunuch is a problem:
Me reading the moment she said „change positions“ after mentioning dokja eunuch

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I think It's simply for the Fujoshi fan joke.
Uriel is the embodiment of a Fujoshi and the author intend to run with it till the end.
Yeah that is kinda worse....
But considering how well researched most other constellations have been so far i seriously doubt it.
it would be a massive Faux pas to just not research such a massively influential religious figure.

Its one thing to gender-bend a character because cute girls sells and whatnot.
But doing it out of ignorance is a whole other can of worms

Dex-chan lover
Why tf is everyone mad at Uriel being a girl bruh? The only reasoning that makes sense in here is the one above me tbh.

MD@Home
Why tf is everyone mad at Uriel being a girl bruh? The only reasoning that makes sense in here is the one above me tbh.

christians being mad about depictions of their religious figures.
same reason smite still doesn't have christian characters, the developers by a large part are christian and exist in a christian nation.
no hindus here to voice their criticism though, everyone likes to pretend hinduism isn't real. it's not like there's over 1 billion hindus in the world or anything.

Double-page supporter
Yup it's fine to turn entire mythologies and faiths into profit-driven media-addicted conglomerates but God forbid they make Auriel into a GIRL!!! I swear people are so fuckin dumb.

Double-page supporter
man i love this genderbent angel who is a floozy, its just as the christian bible intended

manhwa was already a 10/10 but now its 100/10 😩

Dex-chan lover
Bro locked in when Uriel walked in 😭😭
Anyway this dude is always chasing a bag. Max motion reader

Dex-chan lover
Wait people are angry about Uriel’s depiction? I mean I guess I kinda get it but I always thought of angels as sexless as 1) they don’t really have a need to have a gender considering how far they are above the mortal plane and 2) I personally prefer the story over the canonicity of individual characters. If y’all are gonna call me a heretic, um sure I guess idc

Users who are viewing this thread