Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 196

Dex-chan lover
Not really a spoiler just Theory but here’s the possibility that I’m right so for people it could feel like a spoiler.

First why dying as incarnation? Han Sooyoung did mention that in prophecy's death can mean many things like as the one piece reference mentioned:
“When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No. When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No. When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom!? No! It’s when… they are forgotten.”

- Dr. Hiriluk

Wich is I believe that he will not die as incarnation but die when he was still known as one. So every one will forget his times as incarnation.

The second question is who or what is going to kill him? When I thought who could be the first thing came to mind I thought it has to be the embodiment of Either the author of TWSA or the Webnovel. Because they were everything he had before the Szenarios. The first person came to was Yoo Joonghyuk but I couldn’t think of a way how he could kill him as incarnation. While he could regress. I wouldn’t know what would happen to the people who aren’t characters from TWSA including Dokja. Then I remembered the fight with Nirvana Moebius. After the “Fourth wall” devoured him. “[THE "FOURTH WALL' IS SMILING WITH SATISFACTION.]
[THE "FOURTH WALL' IS LOOKING AT YOU WITH GREEDY EYES.]

AT THAT MOMENT, KIM DOKJA THOUGHT.

'SOMEDAY, I MAY BE DEVOURED BY THIS WALL) AS WELL.”

Wich is why I believe that the Fouth wall who embodies the his love for the Webnovel TWSA. Will kill him as “incarnation” and the incarnation Kim Dokja may no longer exist….

But I could be wrong 😑

Edit: Good question. why is it called black flame dragon? I mean he was naked twice (I hope it doesn’t become a bad habit like dying 💀) but still…

Last edited:
Group Leader
Who will kill Kim Dokja spoiler

Obviously, it's YJH.

He get killed because of a scenario forcing the gang to choose either everyone dies or KDJ die.
It's not permanent, but everyone is traumatized by it.

Like usual.

Group Leader
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread