Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 214

Dex-chan lover
Can't help but feel like even if he's emo-ing out right now, Yoo should've already known Dokja would be against it. From all they know, Dokja only exists in this regression, so killing himself and going to the next regression is placing a lot of faith that no timetravel BS happens to scrub this timeline or whatever.

I guess he has the previous experience with the beast calamity to say that past regressions' events stick around, but wasn't that with the meddling of the dokkaebis or something? Dunno, just seems like a wild choice, self-sacrificing aside.

Dex-chan lover
:huh: seems like novel readers can't identify each other. i wonder if i read a completely diferent copy which was designed to throw off the pirates.

Couldn't Dokja be the demon king and let himself die? So then he just revives. I mean, unless i'm missing smth, it's rather simple the solution for this

Dex-chan lover
Couldn't Dokja be the demon king and let himself die? So then he just revives. I mean, unless i'm missing smth, it's rather simple the solution for this
Unless becoming a demon king prevents resurrection or forces MC to kill somebody , yes. :thonk:
It says to kill the demon king, that does not mean they have to stay dead.:chad:
Without knowing how it works that would be a valid option if you have a way to resurrect somebody.:fml:

Dex-chan lover
The Star Stream really enjoys Kobayashi Maru scenarios. Instead of having scenarios that are difficult to achieve without deaths, it instead sometimes just straight up says "half the people in the room have to die" or "divide X into X-1 vs 1, one side has to die", etc etc. Can't just have death cause of difficultly or lack of cleverness, we just straight up force deaths to have to happen, regardless of participants will and/or ability.

Also, what kind of f'd up 'solution' is that?! Some assholes interfered with the stage, so I'm punishing you all for their actions.

Users who are viewing this thread