Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 224

Dex-chan lover
7ee9a6344b95e392458361ef7d9c0e19b037bd38.pnj

This isn't normally my genre or style of comic (I'm one of the three people who hated Solo Levelling after the 16th chapter or so), but I've really been enjoying ORV so far. MC has had to be clever rather than purely OP, and he's had genuine setbacks and troubles he couldn't overcome himself, which is all I really ask for in a narrative. They're still flirting with the OPness that turns me off, but hasn't crossed the line yet.

Aggregator gang
This isn't normally my genre or style of comic (I'm one of the three people who hated Solo Levelling after the 16th chapter or so), but I've really been enjoying ORV so far. MC has had to be clever rather than purely OP, and he's had genuine setbacks and troubles he couldn't overcome himself, which is all I really ask for in a narrative. They're still flirting with the OPness that turns me off, but hasn't crossed the line yet.
"plausibility" is the literal nerf for OP characters in this series :p

Thank you for wording out why I enjoy this story - very accurate

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, I enjoy ORV and how they build it up. Considering this scenario, I think we may go back to how we felt reading ORV in first few arcs. Since it is outside of Seoul, perhaps it is survival but with more extra steps and twists. Just making guesses.

My only gripe is probably how long the series is. Which shouldn't be bad but...I realize again and again how it hurts to see cliffhangers. :nyoron:

Kinda expected mc to come back as a constellation since that what he is, but ig if we were told that even constellations are part of scenarios, it makes sense he couldn't do that
Loved the Horizon demon tho
So happy I caught up to the story in between cliffhangers
Poor support cast, getting thrown out back into our ugly boring world :LOL:

novel clocks in at 6.5K pages ...
👁️👁️

Kinda expected mc to come back as a constellation since that what he is, but ig if we were told that even constellations are part of scenarios, it makes sense he couldn't do that
Loved the Horizon demon tho
So happy I caught up to the story in between cliffhangers
Poor support cast, getting thrown out back into our ugly boring world :LOL:

novel clocks in at 6.5K pages ...
👁️👁️
Well, they sort of address that. Demon Lords are "fallen constellations" or something like that. That's what he actually, literally is right now. So what we're seeing ATM is apparently his journey to solidify himself, then get himself set up properly as a Demon Lord.

Way too excited reading this…
Have random novel teasers.

Dionysus is a better lightning god than thor.
Han Sooyoung was always sleepy growing up.
What regression was this, again?
Having a dragon’s heart makes you technically qualify as a dragon.
A new MC.
Uriel is the best. Oh wait, you already know that…

Edit: Apparently I posted this twice so I edited the second comment to nothing.

Last edited:
Tbh, I enjoy ORV and how they build it up. Considering this scenario, I think we may go back to how we felt reading ORV in first few arcs. Since it is outside of Seoul, perhaps it is survival but with more extra steps and twists. Just making guesses.

My only gripe is probably how long the series is. Which shouldn't be bad but...I realize again and again how it hurts to see cliffhangers. :nyoron:
that's just manhwas/webtoons for you, they HAVE to have cliffhangers every chapter, or end a chapter mid story

Users who are viewing this thread