Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 231

Dex-chan lover
I know people were thinking dokja called himself "yoo jonghyuk" to let him know he's alive, but i like to think that he's doing it for the same reason the fourth wall exists: to engage with the world as a part of a prewritten story, where even the name of the fake revolutionary should be kept the same. He's clinging to the story through yoo jonghyuk

Dex-chan lover
I know people were thinking dokja called himself "yoo jonghyuk" to let him know he's alive, but i like to think that he's doing it for the same reason the fourth wall exists: to engage with the world as a part of a prewritten story, where even the name of the fake revolutionary should be kept the same. He's clinging to the story through yoo jonghyuk
I don't feel like this is it, tbh (at least, not exactly). There's no implication that Yoo Joonghyuk was involved in the revolutionary scenario (revolutionaries are chosen from the inhabitants of the town, not exiles, and Dokja himself claims that Yoo would've never revealed himself as a fake revolutionary like he does here, essentially saying that Yoo had to regress so many times because he made the incorrect decision). I don't think Dokja ever mentions a fake revolutionary as existing in the story he read, and if anything, the actual revolutionary is kind of hinted at being the new blonde FMC.

I say "not exactly" though because I could see him doing this "keep the story stable" thing if it was in regards to Yoo becoming the 73rd demon king, though (which is the claim he actually makes when he decides to first call himself Yoo here, not that he's the Revolutionary).

Double-page supporter
In my opinion, this manhwa's biggest weakness is the huge amount of ass pulling. Every time the main character faces a crisis, something, outside of what we currently know, happens. The "I read about it" and "all according to keikaku" feel a bit cheap now. For instance the guardian thing. I may have missed it but im fairly we only heard of it in this chapter. So we went from "how will he survive the night ? " to "right, so he never was in any danger, was he ?". Which happens all too often, destroying any possibilty to be invested. Obviously the main character wouldnt die but still...

Fed-Kun's army
In my opinion, this manhwa's biggest weakness is the huge amount of ass pulling. Every time the main character faces a crisis, something, outside of what we currently know, happens. The "I read about it" and "all according to keikaku" feel a bit cheap now. For instance the guardian thing. I may have missed it but im fairly we only heard of it in this chapter. So we went from "how will he survive the night ? " to "right, so he never was in any danger, was he ?". Which happens all too often, destroying any possibilty to be invested. Obviously the main character wouldnt die but still...
He has plot armor^2 (TWSA and ORV)

Edit: I mean you are absolutely right about this but orv is so meta that I just cannot complain and it just fits

Users who are viewing this thread