Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 26 - Hour of Judgement (5)

I never get tired of the new constellation interactions, brings a lot of life (and humor) to what would otherwise be a really miserable read imo

ohhh she's here nowwww....so excited for the interaction between the regressor and the MC!!!!!

Double-page supporter
@varkanddjelyl true, but you also kind of see how dark it is. The constellations, while some of them may be sympathetic, overall are just looking at this for the sake of entertainment. So even the "good" constellations are merely just like people who watch tv shows and find sympathy with the characters from the shows, but overall just treat it as entertainment in the end. For these people, it's life or death, to the constellation this is just purely entertainment. In a sense, it's a messed up colosseum full of gladiators of their choosing that they root for.

Double-page supporter
I'm excited to see what the reunion between the regressor and the MC will be like. I can't wait to see the shock on the dude's face, haha.

Thanks for the update!

My girl Jihye has entered the chat~
Can't wait for the next chapter uwu also guys don't forget to also support this officially in webtoon!

@necromach Of course it will, well actually it already caught up. They're just unfortunately taking advantage of the amount of chapters and instead planned on adding it to the fast pass thing. The raws, NAVER Webtoon, are currently free up till chapter 21 and in LINE Webtoon, it already caught up. But yeah fast pass ;-;

Wow Lee Jihye doesn't look like what I imagined while reading the novel lol, not sure if it was the angle but she's pretty tall

Users who are viewing this thread