Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 28 - Landlord (2)

Dex-chan lover
@johndoeminecraft25 : After having seen the 'official English' of Hero vs Cultivators, I'm not sure I trust people who translate because it's their job vs people who translate something because they enjoyed it.

Admittedly the latter cover a wide range of results...but then again I also doubt the passion behind some of those MTLs as well.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO, when anything involves Kim Dokja it doesn't take much to piss off Yoo Junghyuk

I'm so pissed.... I used to imagine Gong Pildu very different... that's a bump :(

BUUUUUUUUUUT...................................... THE SHIP AND THE SHIPPERS ARE FINALLY REUNITED.... 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

When the sponsor is monarch of small fries, you know the character is useless LOL

I can't believe Dokja completely interrupted him, but also it's epic how he's reacting and augh this is awesome thank you for the translation!!!, This is such an awesome story I'm happy to get to read it here :)

@Bookend2002

what necromach said, MC made her unconscious.

But judging from her reaction from those specters (one who shows them traumas), she was clearly mad at someone, enough to kill them. I speculated it was the person who sexually assaulted her (whom she killed but is still is traumatic) or another experience way before that.

Those time line things seem a bit fucky. He was thrown down when he was 3rd (or so) respawn. Why does our Protagnoist experience that throwing of the bridge, although our Respawning MC is respawned multiple times? He probably didn't throw him down xy times the same way.

Also seems to have met him in later stages.

@Thoshy Seems like he's met him in his past Respawns. Maybe started drawing his sword right away 'out of habit' since it's not the first time he gets interrupted with a few occasions of wanting to beat him up xD

@bakauguu Actually, as mentioned in the prologue, the webnovel that only Kim Dokja finished reading became reality. Because Yoo Joonghyuk never met him in his previous regression turns, he's likely suspicious of Kim Dokja since Kim Dokja claims that he knows about the future (Ch. 12), which he does due to reading the webnovel.

What a cute reunion ^^
Thank you for the chapter!!!
I wonder how this will go in the next chapter =owo=

Dex-chan lover
@bakauguu I've already finished the novel so I can't spoil you, but moments where Kim Dokja is such a smartass (because he literally DOES know everything according to Ways of Survival) are not uncommon. All of them are chuckle-worthy.

What the hell lmao the magazine that Gong Pildu is reading omg
Yoo Jonghyuk being fished wait-

Yet another Monarch of the Small Fries incarnation. The moment you sees that, you know that person's f--ed. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread