Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 3 - Starting the Paid Service (2)

Thank you so much for translating this webtoon! I'm getting goosebumps all over my body

Ooh, I'm interested to see how they'll draw joonghyuk
The only people that look better than him are basically just 2 people

Was MC even mentioned in the novel? Maybe "that guy" he expects to see is him, hmmm.

Group Leader
Ch3 and it feels like it's already dragging imo. Repeated instances of "things are happening as I read them, except it didn't for some" and "do as I say or be dead"

Wait did 'that man' that dokja mentioned is the same person that will fight with him on the 0 eps??

Kill one or more living beings.

Everyone instantly passes as some bacteria get viciously murdered in their blood streams. ...No? ^^

Aggregator gang
My uncle have pet shop. He also produce and sell fish food pellet. In a day, he grind at least 20 kg of mealworms into a paste, each kg will consist of 5000 to 6000 worms. My uncle will become godlike character if the system came when he is making a fish food.

Cockroaches or insects in the carriage would probably satisfy the requirement. But then again... there probably aren't any.

Dex-chan lover
This is retarded. Why this toy with horns acts like some edgy teen? Also why it brakes its own rules? This is unreasonable and takes away the trust in system. Exploitation of infallible system rules is the most interesting part in stories like this one, but the author just tossed it away.
Also this MC is just too pathetic. Isn't his only redeeming feature is that he knows what's going to happen?

Dex-chan lover
... dude if you make the rules you can change them to your liking.
What I find unbelievable is that this dude remembers the beginning of a novel he started reading 10 years ago (should be even more time if he started reading it in middle school unless he was a 18 y/o middle schooler...) remembering that a little bugger shows up and murders people is fine, but remembering the speech of the prime minister? Bruh... and "that guy" hasn't shown up, because "that guy" is you, you fucking retard.

calm and composed, with the mindset of immediately seeking for a solution instead of at least a little bit panicking for this surreal situation? there is no way this kind of person lived his life being a loser all these years. I hope there would be some background story about his decisiveness later, otherwise this kind of reaction doesn't make sense.

Is everyone going to die because the aliens are bad a grammar? Or is it just the translator who is bad at grammar?

Users who are viewing this thread