Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 33 - Emergency Defense (1)

i cant wait kdj kick gong pildu ass lolol. i already read it but i forget the details…

Spoiler senpais, please spoil me what happen in the next 5-10 chapters and nothing more than that. Thank you!

@paneuro
Well basicly as Dokja said they will destroy Gong Pil Du Green Zone with Awakened Soldier to push Gong Pildu using his skill "Fortress" something to finish the scenario and then there will an event the first time Dokja save Yoo Jung Hyuk at Theater dungeon

@namira99 idk if you’ve read the novel but if you haven’t and you’re cool with spoilers: it’s heavily implied that
he isn’t actually ugly but his face is just [redacted] in people’s memories by the star stream lmao. the closer he gets to someone, the better they’re able to remember what he looks like - otherwise he’s censored out and they remember him as ugly

What's with the hording of coins? Shouldn't he be using them to get stats, I'd think he'd be extremely strong at this point with how many coins he has. I'm wondering how long it will be until he starts getting stronger.

How similar is the manhwa to the novel? I want to start reading the novel soon but idk if I should start at the beginning or not.

Double-page supporter
@Rayodino in the novel

@bugonia ive finished the webnovel actually... aah i see, so it was ever mentioned??? i guess i somehow forget about that part??? thanks for the heads up btw

Users who are viewing this thread