Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 34 - Emergency Defense (2)

thank you scanlator! <3 Just caught up to this part in the novel and I'm really appreciating your translations! Hope you're doing well, please don't listen to the ignorant comments. Like some people really have nothing better to do than hate on you when it takes less than a second to literally mark a chapter as read? these people don't know that they can ignore a simple notification? lmao how entitled and lazy of them.

Translator all I want to say is that the hate comments are coming from the the vocal minority just know there are more people here loving the stuff ure doing

Keep up the good work scanlator, honestly this series has kept my attention because of your scans, don't let people get you down with all the BS you're doing awesome and I know a vast majority loves the work you do so keep it going and we will support you!!!

Thank you very much for your hard work, scanlator.
Your work is always very appreciated, but at some point the readers tend to forget to be thankful about the effort made by you and the other scanlation groups.
Don't mind the hate comments, and cheer up.

Why is there hate when the translation, typesetting and everything else is done really well

Who the heck has even the guts to hate on the scanlators?!

Thanks for your time to translate and scan these!

Double-page supporter
It's cliché and probably near to impossible, but ignore the bunch of assholes that cannot appreciate you investing your time for the sake of us readers. Ungrateful bastards like them do not deserve the time of anyone, much less yours to read their complaints, and even less the chance of reading your translations they complain about so much. You're giving them free content that otherwise they should have paid for, they're just a bunch of undeserving hypocrites.
Thank you very much and I hope you keep up with your amazing work!

thanks for you hard work. remember if there is no one hating you for what you are doing then you are doing something wrong. you cant keep everyone happy and actually i didnt think you were a new scanlator cuz you been doing it pretty good. well i hope you keep growing better and please dont mind the haters they are bunch of brain dead people trying to make themselves feel good by destroying someone else's hard work. and keep up the good work

If it want for people like you us readers couldn't enjoy the storys the author wants to show us, so thank you

Wait why is he getting hate? This translation is great. I've been on mangadex for a while but I just can't understand these scanlation group dynamics.

Users who are viewing this thread