Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 34 - Emergency Defense (2)

@Henlohenlo Thanks for scanlating this and remember that your work is appreciated a lot dude.

And about the last line in your note; you certainly have completed the novel lmao

acc

Thanks for your hard work!! I really appreciate the work you do to translate and edit the manhwa. ^-^

I promise you guys, if the manhwa gets just half the beauty of the novel, the wait and read would be really worth it.
Right now, this manhwa is doing TOO well as an adaptation. If this goes on, we'll get an amazing novel adaptation y'all~
Also thank you for translating for us @henlohenlo, we appreciate your hard work knowing that you alone translate this. Thank you~

And now onto the chapter, lemme just say that Lee Hyunsung will become precious to y'all. No escape at all, we better not lose the
owo u looked? u curious? only novel readers will understand though hehe
cartridge
or he'll be sad :'>

One of the parts i wanted to see since i read the novel boys we are gonna have fun from the way its progressing this is gonna be like 700-800 chapters long

@henlohenlo
thanks dude for translating it for us. I understand that doing translations is really difficult and as a reader I do appreciate them a lot.About the hate I hope you don't look into them too much, I understand the thought like why volunteer if you're not gonna do well but I can see that translators do their best in order to put out high quality chapters. I hope you realize that amidst all the hate there are readers who are thankful. Thanks for new chapter!!
Idk why but I always get this eerie like empty feeling when I read this manhwa. I always have this thought in mind how this would end and stuff.

@henlohenlo
You do great work. Don't let others' meaningless comments get to you.
Of course, it's the complete opposite in the case of Flame scans; their translations are low quality and they should hear about it.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly just appreciate the fact the you liked something so much, that you took the time and energy to give other people a chance to enjoy it as well. You have my respect and tbh even if your translations were low quality ( WHICH THEY ARE NOT), I’d still read them👀
Keep up the good work!💯

This is the first time that I'm gonna leave a comment for the scanlator, translator and others who helped with the translating of this manwha. First of all THANK YOU SO MUCH, i have been a reader of manga's/webtoons/manwhas for so long and every time I was SO THANKFULL for the hard work. Second of all IGNORE THOSE STUPID HATERS!! You don't deserve it!!!! (well this is just going to be a random comment on this pile of comments)

AHHHH this is one of my absolute FAVORITE arcs from the novel!!! cannot wait

Thank you so much for translating!!

Users who are viewing this thread