Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 34 - Emergency Defense (2)

Translator-san, your work is incredible as always. Don’t stop the haters from doing what you like. We support you!

I didn't even remember there was a snipe for this series. He/she was blocked a long ago.

The scanlators provide it to us for free. Haters gotta be on a whole new level of self-entitlement to bitch about it.

Thank you for your hard work! I really appreciate you :D

great job translator team. Thanks again for a new chap looking forward to the next one.

Thank you for that wholesome note! And thank you for the excellent quality of translations! I know this is only the beginning of your TL Journey—so forget about the drama happening in other groups and—you do you! I’ll look forward to reading more!

The translator sounds like the author in this manhwa ㅠㅠ

You're doing a great job! I'm sure a lot of us here are like Dok-ja, waiting and reading your translations. Fighting!!

Fed-Kun's army
I didnt realise that hate was a thing for this manwha's scanlations. Personally I think it looks fine and I respect the hard work that goes into it. Nice job

The translation is so good.😊👌
You are one of the best translators and you are doing a very good jop translating this manhwa so keep up the good work.😁👍

I prefer your version over the others and don't mind waiting. Keep up the good work!

And for anyone who doesn't like it. You can click on "no group" and then under group info hit "block". So you can stop being toxic to the person who is just doing this for fun, aight?

Users who are viewing this thread