Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 35 - Emergency Defense (3)

I cant with this studio, even the lesser quality panel dont look flawed at all, itS SUPER CUTE EVEN WTF

PS. thanks for the update~

Staff
Super Moderator
I love how he isn't playing the "hero" role or "I'm going to save everyone" role
The best power is when the MC uses the power of friendship to fight the antagonist. Change my mind

People dont seem to get it, if everyone had fought together from the start less people would have died. but instead they fought over green zones and die for nothing, a few people at a time. The MC coming in and destroying the green zones has forced all of them to work together, which increases their chance of survival. If the MC and team went down there to fight then they would use up more of their energy while the others slacked off. This isnt a vacation, you get stronger now or die in a few days. Saving them now is worthless as they will simply die later. This lets them fight and maybe get stronger and save more lives. When this is near over then the MCs group might step in to help out. For now pildu is being forced to help save others and to use his power rather then taking advantage of others. His type of character isnt likely to change so when this is over i suspect the MC will kill him and take his coins.

Also didnt the MC mention something about stealing his ability? or was that a chapter name?

@Doomer i suspect when this is over he will kill those guys. they are trash and have a bunch of coins the MC can take.

@gregger From what I've understood so far, our MC seems to be trying to get Pil-du to his side because of his ability etc like PrinceMao said, or probably because of his major role in the novel. He'd been trying to convince him normally but it didn't work, so the method gets.. well, more aggressive ig?

But I might be wrong

From what I understand, turret guy has the ability to save everyone with his turrets but his lazy ass had no reason to since he could just chill in the green areas and exploit others

So now that all the green areas are gone, he has nothing to incentivise others to fall for his exploits and he's using his abilities to save everyone like he should've been doing in the first place (because if he doesn't he'll die)

Dex-chan lover
there is no incentive and it's not in his personality to protect others, it's briefly mentioned but the guy needs magic power in order to use his ability.
green zones were to his complete advantage and there was no clue that if they choose to fight, not to mention together, they would be able to survive. a gathering of well-meaning strangers, it might end up like the last station. it is easier to survive a night in a green zone! big point, the duration of the attack is a wave of monsters with no end in sight, will literally exhaust those with lesser capabilities. even our protagonist who is above average uses a trick to avoid the monsters than face them.
there are conditions to using his ability, it takes time to set up and with the protagonist's persuasion, it is be "best choice" after the green zones were destroyed. there is also the underlying mentality that working together now in this urgent situation, they'll survive
to be honest I'm a novel reader so this is more clear to me, a lot of a nuance is lost because of "at the moment" it's an urgent matter of survival but our protagonist is chilling. the visual contrast clashes, it's almost to the letter of the novel but I suppose I envisioned our character more... villainous. he establishes he isn't a good guy
^above isn't really spoilers, just observations that seem more obvious when paired with the novel

@jessiej he can copy people into his “Bookmark” ability and use their abilities.

Also, Flame Scans, there was a typo. You wrote “incapable” when it should be “capable”. “She was ‘capable’ of destroying the 5-8 ppl zones.” Unless i just read that part wrong.

@EnaLikesThis MC was saying that the girl who destroyed the smaller rooms was incapable of also destroying the mid-size ones alone, that's why the other samurai girl was in charge of destroying those instead.

Users who are viewing this thread