Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 35 - Emergency Defense (3)

great translation as always!!! hard to believe it’s just you doing this by yourself - incredible work!!

Great translation and everything else as always!

Remember to like the novel in the Webtoon app, guys! It's really quick to go there and leave some support.

Thank you for your hard work ! I like when all the sfx are cleaned, very good quality 😊

That smile.. That damned unlucky smile... God i love him

And thank you sm for the translation!

Fed-Kun's army
HAHAH I never thought about it but if KDJ ever got the incite skill he would be ever stronger lol

I'll keep an eye out for Weather Vane Scans! Even though it's just your solo work for now, if you ever decide to dabble in more projects, you might be able to get a good team behind you. Good luck in the future!

Weather vane is such a cool name, its sad that it was created so that people can block you. They are missing out on such good translations.

Wow! Thank you for the translations! I will definitely take heed into your words concerning liking the official webtoon! I really enjoy your translations and I’m amazed that you can do so well even tho you work solo! Thank you again!!

Fed-Kun's army
Right at the start of page 6, it should be "that many people" instead of "those many people". Keep up the good work, your chapters are so much better than Flame Scans' that it isn't even a contest.

Users who are viewing this thread