Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 36 - Emergency Defense (4)

let's save that sunfish ahaha
@Evilmambapower you should read the novel if you have the time. Took me around 3 days to finish and well it was worth it XD Get ready to cry though!

Thank you for the chapter! I can't wait for the next one! It's going to be fire!!! One of my favourite parts of the novel!

I can't wait for Dokja shouting all the ambiguous lines to our Sunfish bastard ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

And all the misunderstanding after that, my rotten heart quivering from the excitement ( ꈍᴗꈍ)
I think it's time to reread the novel (≧▽≦)

THANK YOU FOR THE AMAZING UPDATE!!

I don't really care about the sound effect or whatever it is, I'm already satisfied.

To be honest, the whole chapter made me laugh. Gong Pildu was so cute when he couldn't talk wwwww and Dokja, why are you more handsome... I can't help but falling in love with you again... 🤧🤧🤧🤧

And the sunfish route... 😂😂😂😂

Waiting for the amazing battle between reader and protagonist in the prologue~

@TaeZerin

I'd give it a go. right now this week has been salty there are less updates sigh. Thanks!

@noobtube2

I know right! But I just can't continue it because of the almost realistic plot that I can relate to on certain levels especially in my 3rd world country. I read Novels, Webtoon, and Manga as a breather can't handle too much heavy plot and too much betrayal.

Why is reading this manhwa always makes me want to re-read the novel? Honestly, whether it's Omniscient Reader, or Trash of the Count's Family, or even Solo Leveling (tho it's only for certain arcs for this one), they keep making me want to re-read the novel...

When the lil' monster added "-nim" to his name i lost it 😂😂😂😂😂

Thanks for the chapter.
And people who read this, don't forget to go and like the newest chapters of this manhwa in webtoon app/page so we can support the author. If we don't support the official channel (I don't mean to read it since you're reading this), with likes at least. We won't have a future source of official manhwa. If you show your support, we could get more titles in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread