Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 36 - Emergency Defense (4)

IT'S GETTING CLOSERR
JONGHYUKXKIMDOKJA
!!!!
HEHEHEHE

Thankyou for your hardworkk!

Aggregator gang
"He had failed the 8th and 11th rounds, which were the really ones".
I don't really get the "round" here. Can someone explain?

I like the fact that sun wukong was baffled because what he did to gong pildu was the same thing tang sanzang did to him

@vangoz as mentioned about 10,000,000,000,000 times in the series already, the rounds are yjh's regression turns, his first life before he had regression is 0, and he's on his 4th life this time around. but he failed that dungeon on the 8th and 11th rounds, when he was stronger. which means there's no way he'll succeed in the 3rd turn so dokja is going to save his ass

YASSSS OUR SUNFISH!!!! GO SAVE THE SUNFISH DOKJIN!!!

@vangoz rounds basically means the life. In his 8th and 11th life (remember it’s repeated) he failed the dungeon but succeeded after the two failures (it wasn’t really explained, but I think that whenever he failed, he would kill himself to restart and try again. You can kinda feel this when he is thinking in that fog)

Fed-Kun's army
YJH has reached his first sunfish moment, I forgot how much he goes straight into danger lol

Ah the game Mola Mola... I remember playing it after the novel finished XD
It was frustrating in a way, because the fish can die in all sort of ways even the simply feeding ><

Thanks for the translation!
I wish I had discovered this later, that way I’d be able to binge more chapters. It left off on such an exciting part too AAAA

god, i love! seeing! kim dokja! smiling!
he has high bastard energy, and i adore him.
thank you for the update!

@Ciel_Soleil I see... Now it makes me wanna try it...

Aside from that, KDJ with that scary smile saying not to lay a hand on his teammates makes me shudder. If anything, he's scarier than YJH in the sense that hes very protective of what he cares about. Oh dont get me wrong, YJH terrifies me with what he could do when angered, but KDJ is scarier in the fact that most of his schemes, to the ordinary people, would be nigh inevitable due to his end game knowledge... Find a way to hide and he knows all the ways such and where, how, and etc. You can hide from YJH, but not KDJ...

Lol

Its all drawn so awesomely
can't wait to see the fake writer girl to see Dokja's past and see him on a hospital bed after he tried to jump out of the window and then she begins the cycle for Dokja's sake, I can't WAIT

Users who are viewing this thread